Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What a Difference a Day Makes

It's really amazing to see the confirmation God has been showing me the past couple of days after switching directions from pre med to simply psychology and pursuing a master's in public health instead. I dropped my pre med classes and picked up classes focusing more on international topics with more of a global scope. If you read my first post you would know that I intend to work with the World Health Organization and aid in the rehabilitation of victims of human trafficking. Well, in class yesterday it was revealed that we would be spending at least a whole day talking about human trafficking as a global social issue and today in my morning class we learned that we have a group project on an organization incorporating international psychology and one of the examples my professor gave was the W.H.O. Crazy!! It's always scary at first taking a step out in faith, but it's so rewarding every time you hear God say, "You're doing the right thing. Keep going!"

I hope this post finds you all well. Thanks for staying updated and hope you all have wonderful days!

Love,
Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment